Content Marketing Intern
About The Company
RIANA Group is a leading integrated business solutions provider that commenced its operations in Kenya in 2017. The organization delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses in Kenya and across Africa.
The group has multiple business interests across domains like queue management, customer experience, electronic safety and security systems and digital visitor management. The Group has a vast presence in Kenya and a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of services
to businesses across domains by leveraging synergies across group companies.
More info can be found on www.riana.co
The purpose of this role is to work with the Marketing and Communications team in creating high-quality and engaging content across various internal and external communications channels. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Lead, the Content Writing Intern will be required to work closely with the marketing team and collaborate cross-functionally to enhance our brand`s market presence and audience engagement.
This is a paid internship that offers hands-on experience in content writing, social media management, and marketing communications.
In this role, the successful candidate will be involved in:
- Creating well-researched and compelling content for blog posts, articles, website copy, and social media.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop content strategies aligned with company goals.
- Editing and proofreading content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to brand positioning and guidelines.
- Contributing to industry trends research, competitor and market analysis to identify opportunities.
- Optimizing content for SEO to improve organic search visibility.
- Collaboration with team members in brainstorming and ideating creative content marketing concepts.
- Monitoring and analyzing content performance using analytics tools.
- Managing content calendars and deadlines.
Qualification / Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant qualification in Communications, Marketing, PR, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content management systems.
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and support the implementation of projects from ideation to completion.
- A growth-minded individual who is open to learning, and working collaboratively or independently when required.
- Basic knowledge of design/visual aesthetics is a plus.
To submit your application, please upload your Resume and Cover Letter below by 20 March 2024